Friday, April 25, 2008

One Year

In one year, we have experience a gambit of things. We have lived more than I ever thought possible.

I gave birth
I was able to function on no sleep for weeks
I loved more than I thought possible
I laughed more than I thought I could
I spent a week in the hospital...showering there so as not to miss a moment with my baby
I've worried more than I could even imagine
I danced with joy over a simple thing such as a baby crawling across the room
I giggled to hear Luke laugh and coo
I was exstatic to hear him say, "Hi" the first time
I cried with him as he teethed...and refused to sleep
I was overjoyed to watch him walk across the room the first time
I have laughed, cried, and rejoiced that my youngest is now a year old.

A year ago today, at this very moment, he was working his way into the world.

Happy Birthday, Baby! Mommy loves you!

No comments: