Monday, October 02, 2006

Quick Update!

Okay, so it's been a LONG time since I've updated!!

So, in our world this month...
We still havn't signed to adoptive placment paperwork and I'm getting upset about it! All we're waiting on is the kids' case files which we asked for over two months ago. AAAAAH! The kiddos are doing great. Staci did NOT qualify for ECI (early childhood intervention) woo hoo! Our CPS worker visited Destiny at school and miss D. had a blast. Her worker said it was like seeing Destiny in her "element!" I'm so glad. D. usually has a fear of CPS visits. maybe this one'll help bring her out of her shell a little bit. Jon is doing good. Right now we're focusing on fine motor skills. So we practice coloring inside lines a lot, making sure we eat all our food with a fork or spoon, and we wrestle a lot with him. I've noticed some improvement in his strength.
As for me...we've already finished the first six weeks of school. I can't believe it. My students are doing pretty well. It's always good to watch them grow and learn throughout the year. I can't wait to see what they're like at the end of the year. Especially my reading workshop. THey have sooo much potential!!!
Bob has inventory this week. He's working 12 hour days for the next few days. YUCK! The kids really miss him when he's gone so much! He's also going to a music festival in New Braunfels this weekend, so he'll be gone for three days! I think I may need my Mommy!!!


I'll try to post something more interesting next time! Until then!

No comments: