Monday, July 31, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again!

I think I was three years old the first time I was set on a horse. I've been in love ever since. I love the way being on a horse makes me feel. I'm always free to think clearly and it relieves loads of stress. It's my second home. In fact, my mom loves to joke that I'm more steady on a horse than my own two feet! I can't walk a straight line, but I sure can hold my seat in the saddle! Yee haw!!!

Well, last weekend, I got my first chance to get on a horse since we started fertility treatments and it felt so good! I only got to ride in the round pin for about ten minutes, but it was great,like coming home again. The kiddos watched on the side of the round pin and pretended they were riding too, it was so cute! I'm ordering a helmet for Destiny and we're going to start riding lessons for her in the coming month. She's already my little rodeo queen!

I'm working at downloading pics of my on Shelley, but blogger is giving me some trouble. Shelley's my Mom's miracle. Shelley almost died two years ago. After having emergency surgery to remove her ovaries, it was discovered that
Shelley had cysts on her ovaries that were causing lots of trouble. She and I are kindred spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my site last week! i will add you to my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

club free kid online